It’s so important that we are grateful for the small things in our life. Don’t forget about the fact that you have a comfortable bed to sleep in. And when you wake up in the morning, your heart is beating and you know you’re alive, ready to face that day.
Digital content creator, Meena Azzollini, uses her positive thoughts and an optimistic mindset to get through life’s perceived ups and downs.
These past few months have been a difficult time for all of us. As someone managing a freelance business, it would have been easy for Meena to feel deflated. Instead, through her commitment to maintaining a positive vibration, she took all of the pandemic-related shifts in stride. As we learn from Meena, being positive is not about ignoring what is out there, but rather choosing how you let it affect your vibration.
Meena discusses her lifelong passion for art and spirituality and the deep interconnection she sees between the two. For Meena, creativity extends beyond making art—it’s about the way you apply yourself to life. Creative energy needs to be fostered in each of us and Meena shares some of her grounding practices, such as yoga, affirmations, mandalas, and working with crystals.
To attract what you want in life, it starts with positive thinking to overcome limiting beliefs. Meena encourages us to vibrate at our highest frequency and attract the good we all deserve.
In this episode, Meena shares:
- The role of positive thoughts in her life and how they have gotten her through the past few difficult months.
- Her strategies for staying away from the negative vortex of the news and social media comments.
- What she means when she talks about vibrations and how this works.
- Her interest in art therapy and the role she feels it plays in healing.
- Grounding practices like yoga, meditation, mandalas, affirmations—and how crystals work with our energies and chakras.
- Recommended readings to help with positive thinking.
- The evolution of her creative practice, how she makes time for creative projects and moves past creative walls.
- Why she prefers not to give advice to people in negative thought patterns and what she does instead.
Meena Azzollini is a digital content creator specializing in health and wellness. She also has over 10 years of experience in the event management field. She is currently completing a course in art therapy, merging her passions of creativity and spiritual wellbeing.
Connect with Meena: